MORTGAGE HARD MONEY LENDERS

3 Replies

Hi,

My name is Phil Altieri. I have been a Senior Mortgage Consultant helping people with refinancing and purchasing homes for the past 3 years. I am based out of New Jersey and focus on helping homeowners in the Tri-State Area.

Recently, I have come across a steady stream of clients who are in foreclosure and in dire need of saving their home.

I am looking for private lenders that may be interested!

Loan to value 65%-70% with costs included
12-13% interest only

Please help. This is a tremendous opportunity!! Please feel free to e-mail me or call me.[/b]

HI CHRIS,

What is your criteria for brokering notes? This is something I may be interested in doing.

Do you think I can sell a note with 65% LTV at 12% interest only for 2 years with a very low credit score?

Thanks,

Phil Altieri

Hello Phil,
Thank you for your reply. Possibly. I really would need to see any and all information that you have on the note. I know many investors that buy notes and each one has their own criteria. For security reasons, you should email it directly to my email listed below.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you