Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Tim Uy
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
New member looking to invest in Orange County (CA)

Tim Uy
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Mar 18 2018, 11:39

Hi BP!

My name is Tim and I wanted to introduce myself.  I am currently a software engineer and MBA student based in San Jose, CA.  I have spent the past few months reading the introductory books from BP, listening to the podcasts, and following the forums.  The books and podcasts have me excited about opportunities in real estate and I am very interested in learning more from both the resources available and the rest of the community.

My initial real estate goal is to purchase a 2-4 unit multifamily home in the Orange County area.  I am seeking advice on how to best finance the purchase and how to build the right team to manage the property remotely.

I also to hope connect with successful investors and real estate professionals to hear more about their experience (both good and bad) regarding scaling their investment portfolio and developing their real estate business.

Please let me know if you have any advice for a newbie who is interested in purchasing his first multifamily home in the OC area or if you are willing to share your real estate journey.

Thanks,

Tim

Loading replies...