• Rental Property Investor
  • Oshkosh, WI
Votes |
Newbie Preparing to Invest in Fox Cities, WI

Andrew Engel
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oshkosh, WI
Posted Mar 22 2018, 09:56

Hello BiggerPockets friends! I am brand new to the real estate investing world, and excited to continue down this lifelong path. I started learning about REI a little over a month ago, and since have been reading as many books, blogs, and articles I can get my hands on, as well as making my way through the many episodes of the BP podcast and attending REI meetups in my area. So I guess you could say I'm in the "education phase" but taking small but actionable steps forward to prevent myself from falling into analysis paralysis.

That said, my strategy is to start investing in small buy & hold multi-families in the Fox Cities, and eventually expand into apartment complexes, mobile home parks, and storage units. My wife and I used to live in Oshkosh/work in Neenah – so we know the area well – and we are likely moving back to the area in the near future.

My primary goal right now is to surround myself with like-minded people both on the BP forums and within my community. Whether you're from the area or not, I'd love to hear from you!

Loading replies...