Votes
Brian Redfield
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
New in Nashville looking to connect

Brian Redfield
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Mar 22 2018, 11:26

Hello all! My name is Brian and I am a Nashvillian (Nashville, TN). I live in the suburbs and work in the city. My primary career is Supply Chain Management. I am married with one child. I negotiate frequently in my job and the Bigger Pockets episode with Chris Voss brought me here (amazing episode) along with the episode with Seth Mosley, although I had already been on a journey of knowledge for real estate investing. I do not currently own any properties other than my primary residence. I am interested in changing that. I am here to LEARN and connect with those who share this passion for real estate investing. I am NEW and am still gathering knowledge. Looking for knowledge seekers like me and veterans to connect with, especially in the Nashville area. For the first several years of my adulthood I followed Dave Ramsey to a 'T'. I still believe in many of his principles, although I would now associate myself more with the FIRE movement. My portfolio is diversified in many investments, yet not real estate (not even a REIT). While having an equities investment portfolio is nice, it is not guaranteed income. My goal is to supplement current investments with real estate income via long term buy and hold rentals. I'm excited to be here and get involved with this great community.

Cheers to all,

Brian.

Loading replies...