Matthew Almeida
  • Lexington, MA
Votes |
Newbie in Greater Boston area

Matthew Almeida
  • Lexington, MA
Posted Mar 22 2018, 13:52

Hello all, 

I am Matthew Almeida and eager to get into Real Estate investing. A little about myself I am 23 years old and have lived in the Boston area since I was born and love it here.  I just recently graduated from Umass Amherst last May. Since then I have started at KPMG, a big 4 accounting firm, as an auditor in Boston. I am also currently studying to get my CPA licence.

As far as Real Estate goes I do not have much experience, I have taken the free course on bigger pockets and listen to the bigger podcast every week. Every once in awhile I scan the forums to see what people are talking about and I scan zillow and other websites for deals. My primary goals is to create some passive income through rental properties, either single or multi family homes, to start building wealth to secure my financial future and stop working full time to have more time to pursue my passions and enjoy life with family and friends. 

I currently still live at home to safe up money for a down payment and so I can have a little disposable income to enjoy life. But until then I am excited to expand my real estate investing knowledge for the time being. Anyone that has any advice for someone starting out in the area I would love to talk and learn whatever you have to offer (or anyone at all).

Have a great day everyone!!

Thank you all,

Matthew Almeida

Loading replies...