How to find the property! #investing

1 Reply

Hello Everyone! I am a first time investor in the Hamilton, ON. Area. Currently, I have everything except for the contractor and the property!! It's incredibly difficult to find a FLIP nowadays. Everyones looking to buy and live in it seems. My price range is anything under $350k with room for aesthetic renos. In saying that, my company does complete marketing makeovers for every and anyone in the real estate industry. I'd love to share my story and chat with all of you! Feel free to shoot me an email or check out my site.

@Mitchell Conquer Nice to meet a fellow Hamiltonian - Best bet for finding flips is to network with a lot of realtors for dips at listings before they go live if you're looking outside of MLS - Would love to connect for coffee and something if you're ever downtown.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you