Votes
Ryan Cerpa
  • Nanuet, NY
Votes |
New Member from New York

Ryan Cerpa
  • Nanuet, NY
Posted May 11 2018, 08:50

Hello Everyone!! I'm Ryan and as the title says I live in NY, in the burbs about 20 minutes outside New York City to be more precise. To be honest I have been lurking around the site for some time just trying to learn as much as possible but today decided to jump in with both feet. 

A little about me; Mid 30's, a couple of graduate degrees, newly engaged, no children (yet), own a home in Rockland County NY, volunteer firefighter in my district, and 3 lots (unimproved) near the gulf coast of FL. I work in finance having gotten my start on Wall St. in I-banking and PE, then moved on to real estate working for a large conglomerate in New Jersey. I have since moved on from there but the industry caught my attention and has never let go. 

I'm looking to start my journey into rental real estate investing with the hopes of building a portfolio to help improve my net worth for the sake of myself, my future family, the charities I care about, and because I've always loved a challenge! I look forward to meeting many of you and hopefully building meaningful and lasting relationships, and although new I'm happy to offer any type of help I can provide. Happy to answer any questions! 

Have a great weekend all!

Loading replies...