Newbie in Woodbridge, VA (DC, MD, Northern VA)

7 Replies

What's up BP! Coming to you from Woodbridge, VA!

Currently a federal Contracting Officer by day and getting into this real estate investing every other available moment I have. Just turned what used to be my primary residence into a rental in Chesapeake, VA being managed by a realty company.

I am looking to build my team of smarter people to help jump start my business, Awanna Renovation & Holdings, LLC.

In need of any knowledgeable and reputable realtors, attorneys, CPA's, contractors, insurance agents and private lenders!

Here's to your wealth! :)

Welcome to BP family! Tons of information. Great connections to be had. We operate in Woodbridge as well. Would love to learn more about your business and goals! Best wishes.

Ernest

Ernest Chamblee, thank you. I will keep that in mind. As I said, looking to build my team by networking thus far and start my buisness in real estate investing. I will need investment minded  agents/brokers, lenders, contractors, etc. 

Starting small currently have a SF rental, buying a new SF primary residence now... looking to do a few flips but mostly hold & manage for cash flow. Eventually expand into multi-family and commercial is the short term goal.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you