Votes
Thomas Parker
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
19 Year Old Newbie From Portland Oregon

Thomas Parker
  • Portland, OR
Posted May 19 2018, 17:24

Hello everyone, I am Thomas and I was born and raised in Portland Oregon. Currently, I am living in New York City but will be moving back to Oregon in just over a week, and I have been staying here since January of this year. Heres a little rundown of who I am:

Graduated high school in 2017, started college for cybersecurity but decided to drop out because I found a much bigger passion for real estate and business. I have messed around with a few online business models but just couldn't find any sort of enjoyment out of them(Ecommerce, affiliate marketing, blogging) I began reading about business about 9 months ago when I got out of a toxic 2.5-year relationship. Ever since the relationship ended I have completely changed my lifestyle. I have developed an entrepreneur mindset, and I am really excited to see what I do with everything I have learned in the last 9 months through networking in New York City, listening to Podcasts and shows, and reading many books. 

When I get back to Oregon I plan on taking my Oregon Broker License test and would love to work as a property manager or in a commercial brokerage doing really anything. I just want to get into the industry and meet the people who are currently working in it or have a lot of experience in real estate. I plan on getting my first investment in the first quarter of next year and am looking to get a duplex or triplex. I would love to network with people who have experience in the Oregon market, are working as an agent, investors, anyone interested in real estate. I guess that would pretty much mean anyone, so if you are generally interested in real estate or business, I would love to chat with you! I look forward to getting involved in the forum and meeting all of you.

- Thomas D Parker

Loading replies...