Hey guys. Let's see what I could do in NJ.

5 Replies

Hello everyone, just starting to get my feet wet investing in real estate. I have been reading and listening to podcast to get the idea and it in now time to act so I could learn. Thinking about getting started with some small multi units. Have three young children to put through college. Hopefully some of my investments could eventually pay for their education. I will be exploring and posting in the forums. Great information out there members and great podcast guys. Anyone else in NJ that could help a beginner out? Much appreciated. A little hesitant on investing out of stated at this time but may have to as it a lot harder to find a deal that makes sense around here. Thanks guys.

Hi @Sergio NJ is a great place to invest.  Bigger Pockets is a great place to learn how to do it.  I have 3 children as well which work as tremendous motivation to find deals and keep investing.  Where in NJ do you live?

@Sergio D. undefined

Originally posted by @Shawn M.:

Hi @Sergio NJ is a great place to invest.  Bigger Pockets is a great place to learn how to do it.  I have 3 children as well which work as tremendous motivation to find deals and keep investing.  Where in NJ do you live?

@Sergio Diazundefined

Not far way at all.  I was consider out of state investing as well when I first found Bigger Pockets.  NJ was intimidating to invest at first. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you