In order to keep things more organized, we ask that new members follow the following approach to introducing themselves:
1. Please try and mention where you're from in your post titles. It helps our members to network with one another.
e.g. Newbie from Lawrence, Kansas
2. In making your introduction, tell us a bit about yourself. Things that you might want to share include: your real name, your background in real estate, where you're from, what you do, what your goals are in real estate, etc.
3. Once you've introduced yourself, please check back with your post. Our members go out of their way to welcome you to the site, ask you questions, etc. The forum loses steam when new members get a great welcome, but never come back to follow up with the questions/comments posed to them by others.
4. Reciprocate and welcome other new members to the site. Not only is this a great way to start networking, but it helps generate "positive mojo"!
5. Please do not use your introduction as a sales pitch! Any sales pitches need to be in the appropriate areas of the site. Introductions are a place to share with others who you are. You should not use your introduction to sell your company or business to us. This site is about people, not companies. To find out more about our rules, please see our forum rules
6. Have fun, ask questions, network, and learn!!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you