New to real estate investing Bradenton, Florida

6 Replies

Husband and wife super motivated to start real estate investing! Looking to purchase our first rental property within the next few months. We’re looking at multifamily specifically duplexes and triplexes to start.
Originally posted by @Whittany Gibson :
Husband and wife super motivated to start real estate investing! Looking to purchase our first rental property within the next few months. We’re looking at multifamily specifically duplexes and triplexes to start.

Congrats

I would suggest looking at south side of ST Pete 

Some really nice cash flow multis in that area in my opinion 

Welcome to BP Whittany. I'm also one of the many multifamily investors in Bradenton. :) Are you buying to rent all the units or will you be living in one of the units?

Feel free to contact me if I can help answer a question or two about what I've experienced in the local market of Bradenton.

We are open to living in a unit but the problem is we cannot find a "safe" or comfortable area we want to do that in.  I have a 7 yo son that I have to consider as well.  If the right situation came along we'd be down for it!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you