new and need guidance

10 Replies

@Michael Burford first, welcome to BiggerPockets!

Unfortunately, I'm not in the New Jersey area, but I do commend you for taking a great first step in real estate investment...reaching out to experienced investors here on BiggerPockets.

Also, I would encourage you to also join your local real estate investment club as well.

In any case, I wish you all the best. You are not alone in your real estate ambition.

im currently new to real estate in general. what I did so far I went to my local court house and receive a list of abandon houses. I went to my local website to find the owner but it seems to be absentee owners. and do I still try to get foreclosure homes under contract for wholesaling or no. im currently on info over load.

@Michael Burford you should definitely get out to SJREIA meetings as well as any other real estate meeting you can find. As a wholesaler you'll want to know people and the more people you know in the industry the better. While wholesaling is a very difficult way to get started in real estate, it's not impossible. Expand your network and expand your knowledge, it just so happens BP is a good place to do both.

Hello there @Michael Burford and welcome to BiggerPockets!

You just took one of the most difficult steps in real estate investment; the first step.  Reaching out to seasoned investors in BiggerPockets.

We are happy to help in any way we can.  I wish you the best in your real estate investing career!

Originally posted by @Michael Burford :

hello bp anyone on here in the south jersey area willing to help guide me and talk over coffee.

im new to wholesaling real estate. im located in Delran area.

Hey mike im from the South Jersey Area Burlington County. My Group Holds a Meeting Every Monday night in Cherry Hill, Message me if your interested in going & ill give more info on what we do if u like to...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you