New member in Cincinnati investing in Northern Kentucky

5 Replies

Hi Everyone! 

I'm a new investor in Cincinnati, looking to invest mostly in Northern Kentucky small to mid-size multi family (Covington, Newport, Bellevue, Ludlow, Dayton, Fort Mitchell/Thomas, etc). Been doing a lot of listening to BP podcasts, and jumping into my first triplex this month. Now that I've caught the bug, trying to plan/think about scaling quickly to meet my financial independence goals.

Look forward to meeting others in the area, as well as continuing at the Best Ever Cincy Meetup. 

Steve

@Steven Bennett hello and welcome to BiggerPockets!

BP has all the information on real estate served up on a silver platter. It is that easy to gain more knowledge and be more skilled when it comes to the real estate industry.

At BP, you not only learn how to get deals done correctly, but also have an opportunity to network with other real estate investors and learn from the informative forums posted on BP everyday!

Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to PM me at your convenience.

Congratulations, Steven, and I wish you lots of success.

Welcome, @Steven Bennett to Biggerpockets.  I host an NKY meetup with @Aaron Smith the 2nd Tuesday of the month and we do a lot of fun things including property walkthroughs, real estate socials and once a quarter real estate education on various topics.  This month we talked about how to inspect an investment property.  We'd love to have you so reach out to either of us when your schedule permits, sound good?

Cheers,
Garth

Steven,

I'm a lifelong resident of Dayton.  I've been investing here for 8 years.  If you want to know specifics about the different areas of town, I know many but not all.  Keep me in mind.

Mark Nickoson 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you