• Virginia Beach, VA
Votes |
20 Year Old Newbie from Roanoke, VA

Chase Kincer
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted Jun 21 2018, 12:18

Hi everyone,

Let’s start with a introduction of myself, I want to be as transparent as possible with everyone so that way I can get honest feedback and hope to start amazing connections through BP community! Well I’m Chase, I am currently 20 years old. I have attended community college for the past two years in hopes to achieve my associates degree in business. For years, I tricked myself into thinking (just like the majority of the population) that I needed to go to college get a degree and seek a good paying job to be even semi-successful. I have since learned that this “strategy” is a thing of the past. Which leads me into my work experience. I have held jobs such as working for one of the largest grocery chains in America (as a cashier lol) to picking up decedents as a independent contractor for funeral homes. As a result, of working for other people I decided I wanted to become my own boss. I started my company called T&C Lawn Care. My first partnership began, although this was not your typical partnership. My father purchased all the equipment and my job was to hustle to find accounts. Though we are still small, there is nothing better than being your own boss. As many of you may already know. So when I ran across BP podcast a year ago I got me thinking. Then I listened to Rich Dad Poor Dad on audible TWICE. I believe that alone changed not only my life but the way I look at life. With all the benign said, I’m looking to connect with investors, other newbies, vets, anyone that will talk real estate investing with me. I’ve found my passion and now I’m going to run through every wall until I’m able to be financially free!! Sorry for such a long post, see you guys around! Cheers, Chase!

Loading replies...