Votes
Denny Rosario
  • Kissimmee, FL
Votes |
Hello, I am a new REI from Kissimmee, FL

Denny Rosario
  • Kissimmee, FL
Posted Jun 23 2018, 11:03

Hello everybody, my name is Denny Rosario and I am currently living in Kissimmee FL. About a year and a half ago I moved from MA to FL seeking better opportunities etc. REI was one of them but due to financial issues I had to postpone my dreams of investing in real estate, fast foward to now Im a local CDL truck driver and in a position where I can start planning again for the future to finally become a RE Investor. My goal is to start flipping, wholesaling or do whatever it Takes so i can quit my job and dedicate full time to REI, with the goal of eventually buy and hold SFH, MFR or any type of property that generates cashflow, build my portfolio while doing other side deals as metioned before. I would like to start out close by where i live which is the Orlando-Kissimmee area here in Florida but Im open to learn and discuss about other markets as well since I want to invest and build my protfolio nationally later on.

I have no experience on REI besides the knowledge gained from bp, youtube, etc. But Im familiar with the MA market plus learning more and more on Florida's market as well.

Thank you all and I hope i can serve the community and get to know great people.

Loading replies...