Wholesaling In New Jersey

3 Replies

Hello BP

Looking to get my first home invested, I am looking at Wholesaling as the best way to start earning passive income and eventually financial freedom. That said for those experienced investors as well as the newbies what has been your experiences good or bad in wholesaling. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,   

Wholesaling is the furthest thing from "passive investing" it is probably the most difficult and time consuming way to make money in real estate. A lot of people think that because of its lower cost of entry, it's an easy way to start, when in reality, it's a very difficult way to get into investing.

@Jason D. thanks for the quick reply and insight, I was/am looking for the lowest cost of entry into investing and I guess that is what intrigued me to the wholesale aspect. In your opinion what would you suggest otherwise? I know if does depend on personal circumstances but just as a general starting point.. what do you think?

Jason did not say it's not a lower-cost entry. He's saying that it does not produce passive income nor is it easy to enter. But if a lower-cost entry is your primary concern, then wholesaling is perfect for you. But again it is a lot of hard work.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you