Travel Nurse from the Philadelphia area.

4 Replies

Hey, I’m a new investor. My primary home in the poconos is rented out while I’m away for 13 weeks at a time for work. This nontraditional house-hack inspired me to learn more about investing and that led me to BP. I’m looking to invest in the south jersey or Philadelphia area. I’m currently in Austin, Texas for the next few months.

@Account Closed    I'm interested in buy-and-hold rental properties.  I am actively looking for anything in the 2-4 unit range.  The next purchase will likely be another house hack so that I can permanently be out of the Pocono cabin. It cashflows well as a seasonal and short term rental.

Thanks for asking!

Also, I think we met briefly at the south Austin meetup? Great to hear from you.

Awesome David. We did meet at the Texican Cafe- it's nice to hear from you as well!

It sounds like you're working a solid strategy. If you're interested, I'd be happy to connect you with some people out of our Philadelphia office to see if they can help out.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you