New Member: Investor and Realtor out of Green Bay, WI

9 Replies

Hello BP People!

My name is Becca and I am a newbie investor out of Green Bay, WI. In February 2017, I read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" at the suggestion of a colleague. That kick-started everything. In the past year, my husband and I bought and renovated our first home. I obtained my real estate license (official yesterday!) And we have begun our rental property search in earnest. 

Oh, and I learned how to use a whole bunch of power tools. It's great fun.

I wanted to introduce myself and connect. I am eager to be of value to any Fox Valley area investors!

My full time job is a teacher. That means I have lots of time to give all summer. I have many ideas on how my time can help out other investors.

Excited to learn and to help!

Becca

P.S. Images attached show the renovation of our home. We did much of this ourselves over the winter. So excited to improve the next property!

Welcome! pics look awesome! Suggest digging into the forums  here on BP and keep hunting those deals. GB is tough right now. Good luck and reach out any time! 

Welcome! I am also from Green Bay! Join the WiscoReia. Lots of investors there sharing knowledge and resources. 

Welcome @Rebecca McLagan !
I, too, am in Green Bay. As for myself, I have not made a purchase yet. Just trying to educate myself as much as possible before taking the plunge.
Carrie Reyment , where is the summer party going to be located and what time. I'll try and make it

@Dan D. it will be at the woods golf course. Same place we have all of our meetings. There should be an event on here or on facebook, search wisco reia green bay and it should pop up. 

@Rebecca McLagan yea, same place. The woods golf course. The meetings start at 7 but people usually come early. Starting in August we will have our sponsors set up early so you can come make some good contacts with the sponsors and network early as well. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you