Hello from Grandview, MO

3 Replies

Hi, I'm Carl Hawke in Grandview, MO. I am brand-spankin new to the real estate scene and have been studying it now for the past 4-5 years to no avail. I do work a full time job plus a part time gig also and do teach first aid and cpr as another business. I am looking to get out of the 9-\to 5 and be able to do what it is I want to do. I have a major interest in building up a portfolio in SFH and vacation housing in the Ozarks and around the state. One of my main goals is to be able to do the things I want with the freedom I have created. Right now I am looking to possibly buy & hold, wholesaling and eventually flipping homes.

I retired out of the military even though it was the reserves but I did retire.  I am looking to make many friends on this sight and to continue to learn more about the ins and outs of real estate.  

I have some leads to work to find single family homes either by owner finance, lease option, subject to or wholesaling.  I have also been reading up on private money and not ready for hard money just yet. I am also open to some possible partnerships just to get my first deal done.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you