New to BP - wholesaling in Boston suburbs

6 Replies

Hi all! Since coming across wholesaling and its true meaning in May 2018, I have spent countless hours educating myself via podcasts and reading books. And now, my first post and I'm ready to get started.

I have my appropriate lists that have been skip traced and I'm going to begin dialing tomorrow. I am looking to connect with investors in the New England and Baltimore area. Starting in my backyard of Boston suburbs first, but have some contacts in Baltimore that are putting that area on the radar for me as well. Looking to connect with investors and any other like minded people to network! 

I was a mortgage broker from 2004-2009, my father is a contractor and I have several friends that are realtors - so, the industry as a whole is not new to me. 

So far I have spoken to a couple members that have been extremely helpful in helping out a newbie and I'm looking forward to connecting with a lot more of you!

Hi Adam, welcome aboard. As it sounds like you've already done, you'll find a lot of useful information on BP.

Welcome to BP @Adam Campana You will ceratinly find lots of investors from both areas here on BP to network with. You might want to set up "Keyword alerts" for Boston or Baltimore. That way you get notified when either are mentioned. (or any other term you choose) - That is how I found your post.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here