It's a good day to be a real estate investor!

2 Replies

We've done a few house hacks but we're ready to ramp it up. Always looking for good info. & people to network with. Also looking for others in the Williamsburg area to network with. We go to PREIA meetings in Hampton, VA already but maybe we can start something closer to the Williamsburg area. Excited to get to know all of you & learn even more!

PS - LOVE the Bigger Pockets podcasts, listen to them EVERYDAY! If you don't you should, always such great info. to grow.

@Christa Kirby Hi Crista, My name is Jay Napier and I live in Gloucester. I have a few rentals now from Yorktown to Charles city. In the middle of a rehab now. Its been awhile since I've been to a PREIA meeting but want to attend. Perhaps I'll see you there. If you want to chat about rentals, I'm a bit obsessed so always happy to discuss. Kind regards, Jay Napier

sounds good Jay.  I do hope to see you at a meeting. We’re trying to bui,d and maybe start our rental portfolio in the next year or two. If you find something that would be a good rehab that you need to pass by for some reason let me know. Hope we can stay in touch!

-Christa

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you