Investor from Chicago ( Lake Zurich )

2 Replies

Hey BiggerPockets:

My name is Greg. I am investor located in Chicago, IL more specifically Lake Zurich. I have been working in the mortgage industry for 10+ years on the accounting side. I currently own an investment property in Normal, IL (college town). 

I am currently looking at purchasing more investment properties either in my immediate area or area college towns. I have experience managing the accounting of investment properties and creating proformas. I am hoping to make some connections with investors and learn a thing or two.

Thank you for taking the time and reading my introduction.

@Gregory DuBose What type of property do you own in Normal? I’ve looked at a few properties down in BLOOMINGTON/NORMAL , but didn’t end up winning the bids. We invest throughout IL, southeast WI, and southwest MI, and we’re looking to break into Indiana.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you