Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes

Newbie Gal relocating to Louisville KY from Co

Posted Aug 12 2018, 20:47

Hi Everyone! my name is Gal and I currently live in beautiful Denver, CO. Unfortunately, we missed the boat buying a house 5 years ago when we arrived from NYC and now that the market is crazy and prices has sky rocketed, we are thinking on relocating to a new exciting place. During the process of looking for a house I came across one the Biggerpocket YouTube videos and absolute loved the idea.Instead of taking our saving and putting it towards a mediocre house that would appreciate in short amount of time, why not have the 4 walls work for me instead the other way around? working so many hours at a software company and not spending enough time with my delicious two girls lead to realize I have to generate passive income if I want to control my time. We are considering to relocate to Louisville KY, where my sister in law lives ( yay! free babysitter! ). We were thinking of buying a multi family units. I apologize the post is a bit general and might be premature, but since I am new and eager to learn, I thought I will share this post with you and hear from the community your thoughts on if it is profitable to invest there since the house appreciation rate is fairly low. Thanks a lot in advance and have a lovely week!   

Loading replies...