Nice to meet all of you!

1 Reply

I am new to the wholesaling/investor industry and I am excited about being my own boss in the near future. I am hoping to learn a lot from you and I have to say that meeting some of the sellers that I have has been ... an experience I will say. Overall- I have been asked to JV on a few opportunities but I have not landed my first deal as of yet. I look forward to learning more from you all and I cannot wait for the day to share with you that I have made my first deal of many more to come.

Welcome, Lisa! Sounds like you're already familiar with real estate and working in a positive direction on your career. You'll be a great addition to the forums with your experience!

If you haven't subscribed to the Bigger Pockets podcast yet, I can't recommend it highly enough. I lurked in the forums and listened to the podcast for several years before making the leap to buying my first property. The education I received through the podcast was invaluable in giving me the knowledge and confidence to do the first deal. Eight properties later and no looking back now! 

Best of luck to you and keep us posted on your journey!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you