Hello From Philadelphia!

3 Replies

Hello BiggerPockets community!

My name’s Kegan and I’m from the south east PA area. I’m currently an investment banking analyst  and took an interest in real estate while studying alternative investments throughout my career. I’m now looking to begin on the same road many of you are well on now! 

I have studied the BRRRR strategy closely and would like to venture down that path in regards to multi family investing. I would love to hear about many of your experiences and any tips you may have for someone just getting their feet wet. If you are in the region, feel free to leave a comment as I'd love to meet you!

Hey Kegan,

Welcome to the BP Community! This is a great place to learn more about any style of investing. The BRRR method is very popular for one reason. Because it works! I am currently wrapping up renovating my own first investment which happens to be a multi family property! I'll shoot you a PM so that we can further discuss.

Joe

Hey Kegan, I'm a licensed agent in philly and I work with new investors all the time. As a bit of advice, I would recommend finding the right source of your properties. Wholesalers are all over the city, but finding the right one for you can be challenging. If you need any help finding a reliable contact in the wholesaling world, shoot me a message and I'll point you in the right direction!

Hey Kegan!  I'm an agent/investor in the city.  I work with all investor clients, and have 3 properties of my own so I have more in depth knowledge than a lot of other agents in the area.  There are a ton of good deals in the area now, and I would love to talk to to you about them sometime.  Feel free to reach out.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you