• Rental Property Investor
  • Florida
Votes |
Hello everyone. Newbie here and excited

David Decker
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Florida
Posted Sep 20 2018, 17:55

Hey what's going on anyone and everyone! My names David Decker I'm a 28year old libra and I'm kind of new at this type of investing. Iv been studying alot of books and podcasts and now looking at attending some real estate conferences and meetups. 

Quick summary about what I have going on - I bought a single family home a few years back and modernized it. It came with 2 lots 2 parcel numbers. 

I'm closing on this home and looking to walk away with a bigger pocket* as well as I only sold the house and 1 parcel. So I get to keep the 2nd parcel/vacant lot the yard is attached to for a later sale to sell to a neighboring lot.

I'm heading to florida as I'm a small business owner and pushing for financial freedom. I run a water apparel brand, and looking to put my gains I get from my home sale into some mobile homes or small auction homes I've been looking at. 

I'm thinking about fixing a few of them up and getting a renter in each of them. Later moving into more single family and multi family. I also understand I can join in on a syndication though I have no network yet. So in time* 

Iv been a stock and ETF trader since I was 18 and buying bits of gold and silver for a back up if ever there was a down fall in my life. I see the market is at its top - at least I believe so, so watch out right!? 

I'm here to make friends , help others, and get on the podcast later down the road!!* lol thanks for reading and if any questions are on your mind I'll be happy to answer honestly. 

Future: 15,000 units/doors 

Muti Business owner.

Gotta start sometime.

Loading replies...