Hola hola... any investor from College station Texas area?

6 Replies

Hola, 

I live in Bryan/college station Tx, I would love to meet new people on real estate investment in my area. I want to invest in real estate properties but I would like to gather much more info and feed back from local investors. I been learning gorgeous info by reading some books and watching lots of BiggerPockets videos. Please if anyone from this area like to meet that will be awesome 😎. Thanks 

You should join our local REIA called BRIC you can find out more at BrazosREIA.com. Several of us on here are involved with it. See you there.

@Juan Sánchez I am here in the area and have been looking at properties for awhile, just haven't found one that works for me yet. Gimme a shout sometime!

Hey @Juan Sánchez ! Be sure to attend the local BRIC meetings as its a great place to network. There is a main meeting at the end of the month and happy hour the first or second week of the month. Plenty of resources from agents, lenders (institutional, private and hard money), contractors, wholesalers, etc. I myself am a Realtor, wholesaler, investor, and entrepreneur. I'll shoot you a message to find a time to meet up.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you