• Rental Property Investor
  • Allentown, PA
Votes |
Newbie from Allentown Bethlehem, PA

Sean Vitale
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Allentown, PA
Posted Nov 17 2018, 03:52

Greetings, I'm Sean Vitale and I found my way to BP through Mister Money Moustache on a search for financial freedom. 6 months ago I had no financial plans and I almost bought a single family home with no understanding of what that meant for my life or how it factored into the big picture. 

Presently, I am inspired by this community and I have been listening to the podcast. I'm saving and shopping for my first multifamily property with the goal of house hacking. I'm a full time worker and I really enjoy my job but I have fully bought into the Mr Money Moustache idea that work is better when you don't need the money. My mission begin like so many of you in the community have and progress to earning an equivalent income to my middle class salary. At this point the multifamily asset class makes the most sense to me. 

What do you think about where a guy like me should start? I'm 28 years old, unmarried, and happy to work full time, but I see and believe in the power of financial freedom through real estate. 

Thank you all and thank you Josh, Brandon, and the rest of the BP team for building this community. 

Loading replies...