Hello I'm Jason Paul

8 Replies

Hi, I'm from Lexington, NC. I have easy access to Charlotte, NC as well as (GROWING DAILY) Greensboro, NC. I am new to the whole REI plan of things, please email me if your interested in me looking for properties for you to invest in in this prospering area. Thank You for your time.

Hello Jason Paul,

Let me add my words of welcome to those of the others
and say "welcome to the forum".

We're glad you've found us. I've heard others on
this forum say that the area of NC you're from is
a good area to invest in. We're glad you've
joined us.

Thank You Wesley and James... Well yes it is growing fairly quick around here. It's kinda funny because all the growth is around the city I live in! :D I'm about to change that as far as the city I live in, that is. Right now I'm soaking all the info I can about investing, then once I get all that together, I'm going to make my move. I'm pretty sure, everything will be after the holidays, which is a good thing. What a better way to bring in the New Year than move to a growing city and jump on the band wagon of investing in property. If any of you guys out there can give tips, hints, pointers and advice in Real Estate and how to's I would greatly appreciate it! Thank You again for the welcome to the forum.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you