• Puyallup WA
Votes |
Newbie Couple in the Pacific Northwest

Kenny C.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Puyallup WA
Posted Jan 17 2019, 17:59

Hello wonderful BP community!,

My name is Kenny, my wife Angelic and myself have been "planning" to get into real estate for years now and some how life, no excuses  I have been a member of this site since 2009, I have to say it is sad that this is my first post. I have always been reluctant to speak unless I've had something to offer to the conversation (Introverted as well). Well we have been working on getting debt free (which we our now. We were getting ready to start investing where we used to live (Lancaster,CA) I was learning that market everyday an felt like I had a grasp on it, we also had a few mentors that were my co-workers. 

5 months ago we did a medical hardship up to WA where I transferred to for work. Now I feel like I'm learning all over again but I can't spend the same amount of time that I did trying to feel comfortable with everything lining up like in Lancaster. We want to get going!

Our RE experience is we bought a house in Lancaster is 2008, rode it down and back up to make a descent profit (It was supposed to be our first live-in flip) which helped up move up here. In June 2018 we purchased a property in South Hill, WA as a landing place. We intend to move closer to the water (Maybe Tacoma/Browns Point/Gig Harbor). We are still undecided if we'll rent this one out or just sell it.

Well if your're still reading, my apologies for the long introduction hope to be more active and meet more adventurers on the same journey! take care

Kenny and Angelic Courts

Loading replies...