New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
George Freeman
Votes |
I need a personal financial advice.

George Freeman
Posted Jan 23 2019, 20:49

Hi, my name is George Freeman and I'm new to this platform. I'm a 22-year-old college student, majoring in Civil Engineering Architecture. I have been in school now for the past 3 years paying out of pocket. and because of that, I do not hold any student loan.

For over a year now I have been interested in Real Estate Investing and went to several seminars that try to sell me on getting rich quick in REI by paying them 47K - 50K. But thanks to the help of my aunt I was not sold on the idea, but this is not what I want to talk about.

What I want to talk about is the financial issue that I'm having due to the fact that, I took out an 18k loan in car dept and now I'm not sure as to whether I should pay off my car dept first before getting into REI, or I should just jump into it?

And also I took out a first car loan of 8K that I just got done paying off, and give that car to my older brother to use temporarily, he told me he was going to buy his own car within a month, but it's more than a month now, was that a smart idea or is there a way for me to get some form of cash flow on the car?

I will appreciate all comments and thank you all.

Loading replies...