• Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
Ambitious New Real Estate Investor

Alexander Celestina
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted Feb 22 2019, 18:56

Hi Bigger Pockets fam my name is Alexander Celestina and I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Like many my goal in Real Estate is to reach financial freedom in the next 5 years to enjoy more time with my wife and kids. My journey started 3 years ago when I read Rich dad Poor dad and decided to learn as much as I could about passive income in real estate through rental properties. I got my real estate license and right away jumped into doing commercial real estate. I worked for 2 years with a great mentor and learned everything I could about commercial real estate, specifically multi-family properties. My specialty was multi-family properties in Broward County. I learned to hustle every day, researching, finding off market deals for my clients, preparing analyses, broker opinions of value and market comparable, now I want to switch from being a real estate agent to a real estate investor and start looking for my first property.

I have thought about flipping properties but I have no experience in it, but want to learn as much as I can about it. While doing commercial real estate I learned about bigger pockets, but it wasn’t until last year, when I decided to start pursuing my goal for financial freedom, that I got serious about learning everything bigger pockets has to offer. 

I hope to create great connections, learn and help as much as I can in this community.

Loading replies...