Getting to know other Flippers/Wholesalers in South Florida.

9 Replies

Hello! I have been living down in South Florida (Miami, Homestead, and the Florida Keys) and I would like to connect with other Investors, Flippers, and wholesalers down in this area. I work down in Islamorada currently but before that, I did work with my father flipping houses. I am attending the local REIA group in Broward and other events but would like to get to know a few people on BP before that. Hope to speak to you soon.

Hey guys, I'm a south florida guy as well.  I've done a few flips, but it's been dry for me for a while.  Looking to meetup with other local guys down here, especially in the south as most of DREIA is north miami based.  Let me know if you guys are interested in meeting for lunch or something.

@Jonathan Herrera @Brian Murphy

Originally posted by @Brian Murphy :

Hello! I have been living down in South Florida (Miami, Homestead, and the Florida Keys) and I would like to connect with other Investors, Flippers, and wholesalers down in this area. I work down in Islamorada currently but before that, I did work with my father flipping houses. I am attending the local REIA group in Broward and other events but would like to get to know a few people on BP before that. Hope to speak to you soon.

Welcome to the site Brian.

Nice to meet you all. I live in North Miami. I am new to REI, interested in Wholesaling & Flip/Rehab. Would love to connect with you guys. I'm will be attend BREIA workshop next week Wednesday at the Signature Grand if anyone interested.

Message me. I'm not sure we can put our email and phone number on the discussion post. 

Originally posted by @James Wise :
Originally posted by @Brian Murphy:

Thanks! I've been loving it and wish I knew about it a lot earlier.

Originally posted by @Brian Murphy :
Originally posted by @James Wise:
Originally posted by @Brian Murphy:

Thanks! I've been loving it and wish I knew about it a lot earlier.

Word..............Knowledge is power.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you