Vladislav Usatenko
  • Tauton
Votes |
New MA Investor looking for local real estate meetups and groups

Vladislav Usatenko
  • Tauton
Posted Mar 19 2019, 18:45

Hello BiggerPockets friends!

I am a young completely green, and inexperienced real estate investor working on his first deal. Following the advice of Mr Turner, I am reaching out to the BP community to try and find the right REA, meetup, or group for me. I have a great knack for numbers and have a construction background. When I'm not looking for a great deal, I'm working on my real estate calculator to evaluate listings to try and make investing more approachable and transparent for beginners. I am looking for a good group of people to collaborate with and talk all matter of real estate. 

I am located in Massachusetts, Bristol County.

Here's a snip of the calculator in action (if you're into that sort of thing) The only fields that require input is the URL link to the property (in this case Realtor.com) and the Yellow highlighted fields, the rest is pulled directly from the web and calculated, including the mortgage and taxes. The maintenance is adjustable and is grossly calculated from sqft, and market rates collected from a small estimating sample dataset. 

I am certain that I made a million mistakes in the construction of this calculator, and look forward to some well deserved criticism from seasoned investors because in either case, I had a blast making the thing!

Thank you!

Loading replies...