Joe Rosenberry
  • Basking Ridge, NJ
Votes |
New from Somerset County NJ

Joe Rosenberry
  • Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted Apr 17 2019, 15:27

Hello everyone! 

Joe here, from Somerset county NJ, I'm new to real estate all around. I received my license in November of 2018, Signed on with Weichert as a part time agent in January 2019, (still waiting for my first buyer and or listing).  My full time job is a building maintenance engineer aka maintenance person..  I've been interested in real estate for a long time now, and I decided to start learning more.  One of the things that I read was to get a real estate license to help with breaking into the investing game, which is one of the reasons why I did it.   One of my goals in this journey is to give my awesome wife and wonderful 8 month old daughter a better life.  My wife is extremely supportive on anything I want to do, so I feel I owe it to her for putting up with me lol!  One of the other goals is to ultimately be able to quit my job and be a full time agent and investor.    I'm not looking to be a millionaire, but I would like to be at a point where we are comfortable and have a steady  income with out having to work a 9 to 5 job. 

I look forward to talking to everyone and learning more about real estate and real estate investing.

Loading replies...