New Member from Bay Area, CA

5 Replies

I've been a lurker on these forums for the last week and just registered. Soo much great free information here my eyes are hurting from reading so much! I'm a new investor with 1 rental property under my belt. Ive been soaking up as much information as possible of the past 3 months. I've narrowed my focus to getting into rehabs and more rentals soon. Thanks to all who contribute to these forums, the information in invaluable!

KT

Welcome to the forum, KT.

I'm glad that you've decided to take the plunge and join us. There is a lot of info here, so keep soaking it up. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away on the forums.

Thanks, Ryan. I actually read through your wholesaling, number crunching, hard money, etc .guide. I've since recommended it to a couple of friends. I'll be sure to post any questions I have. Thanks!

Hey KT! Rehabbing & rentals sounds like a good place to start. Just make sure you're prepared for what it will take. I spent this past week talking with a rehabber who got in over his head and had to sell his house so he could keep up his payments on the rehab job. Very sad situation.

We're glad you've found the site to be helpful. Thanks for participating!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you