Newbie Investor in Charlotte NC

4 Replies

Hi everyone! I just graduated from college in Florida and started working in commercial real estate here in Charlotte just a few weeks ago. I have a burning desire to be a real estate investor and have a background in financial modeling and property management. However, before jumping in and investing, I would like to connect with an investor to pick their brain to learn and develop a relationship. If you or someone you know would be gracious enough with their time to speak with me, I would be more than ecstatic. 

Thank you,

-Wyatt

@Wyatt Kalapp - Welcome to Charlotte and BiggerPockets!

I invite you to come out to the local meetup I host for Charlotte area BiggerPocket members.  It is a great opportunity to connect with others and hear what they are doing.

Charlotte, NC REI Networking Meetup

If you can't make this one, there are lots of other local REIA/Real Estate meetups here in Charlotte. There is probably some sort of meetup happening daily. Attend a few and make lots of connections.

Best of Luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you