Looking for Investment opportunities in UK

Buying & Selling Real Estate Discussion 183.4K Posts 25.3K Discussions

Dear All,

I am looking for cash flow investment opportunties in UK.

Can some one refer me a good real estate broker with extensive knowledge on creative financing.

Can I cover all the expenses from rental and have ve cash flow.

Will I get the multiple entry Visa if I buy the porperty?

just wondering what if I invest and then I am not able to get a visa to go and sell the property in UK.

Saj.

Sajid,

Three new topics in the "New Member" Forum looks like a bit much.

So my three answers/questions to all of your Topics:

1. You wrote you started 2011 with investment and it was successful. So my question "Where (country) did you invest?"

2. To you Spain Topic: I would never buy there a house or so, the housing bubble is not over there. I know Germans they lost all her money in this country and no one want to buy her condos or houses actual. Even with 100% mortgage (I don´t think so.) there is no room to play.

3. You opened a third Topic with investment in the UK (this). If you want to invest in the UK with no money or small budget forget it now. For a newbie is the UK not the right country to invest expect you have tens of thousend pounds in your bank account.

-Uwe

I was thrilled with idea of cash flow. Rental Income every month, no need to work just chill on the beach.

I started looking around in Dubai end of 2010. I bought 3 apartments April 2011 all of them with +ve cash flow. But the down payments were 30%. and 5% were closing costs. I funded my down payments with cash loans from the bank they were at 20%. one year down the line I am feeling the pinch and the business getting affected badly.

I am able to make 20% profit if I sell.

I am thinking of selling these apartments and invest else where.

Where I can get max leverage and min down payment.

Other option is to buy in Dubai itself with better ROI and lesser down payment.

Sajid.

Originally posted by Sajid Yakeen:
I was thrilled with idea of cash flow. Rental Income every month, no need to work just chill on the beach.

Many of us have the same dream I guess :).

Dubai is same like UK, heavy prices for real estate, without some money a no go flag! If you looking for cash flows in US there good offers in the "rustbelt" even with owner financing. I´ll follow you.

-Uwe