User Stats

Votes
Alex Poirier
Votes |
Newbie From Connecticut here

Alex Poirier
Posted Jun 23 2019, 09:47

Hello, Everyone

My name is Alex Poirier and I am just getting into my Real Estate Investing and I have a small goal of owning my first property by the end of the year. As for about myself I was born in NYC and have lived all over the Tri-State for all 24 years of my life (except for Seattle for 7 months a little of 2 years ago). I work Construction as a Commercial Diver yes as in underwater construction and I love it!!! I of course of goals for real estate and the long term goal is to become Financially Free, to never have to worry about when it gets slow in the construction field am I going to be able to pay my bills and feed my family. I want to be free to know that in 20-30 years when my body cant take the abuse of my everyday job I know I have some that will take the place of a job. But as for short term goals, my first one is that I want to have my first property my the end of the year, and to have at the very least doubled that by the end 2020. I really think that BiggerPockets can and will help me to do so. For the last couple of weeks i have been on the website almost everyday learning more and more. I see BP being a GREAT asset to anyone willing to put the time in to learn from other people who are do the thing I want to do.

Loading replies...