User Stats

Votes
John Vukelich
Votes |
Newbie from Dallas Tx

John Vukelich
Posted Jun 25 2019, 16:51

Hello all,

I'm excited to be here and thrilled at the energy this site has. It's incredible. I'm a new real estate investor from the Dallas Ft. Worth area. I would love to connect with everyone from the area. It's such a great market with all the transplants moving here (which is likely why it seems challenging to find good deals). I'm particularly interested in SFR and small MFR in a buy and hold strategy.

Look forward to crossing paths with many of you

User Stats

Votes
Lucia Rushton
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, Tx
Replied Jun 25 2019, 19:04

@John Vukelich. Welcome! Excited to have you. A wealth of information here. But most importantly set your own goals as it’s easy to get distracted and follow tangents.

Reach out if I can do anything for you.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Windham
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Solo 401k provider
  • Denver & Hilton Head
Replied Jun 26 2019, 11:24

Welcome to Bigger Pockets, @John Vukelich!

You'll find plenty of friendly, knowledgeable people willing to help respond to your questions. Many members are experts in their respective fields related to real estate investing, whether that is real estate brokerage, wholesaling, flipping, buy and hold, lending, self-directed IRA and Solo 401k investing, or tax and legal guidance.

If you haven’t checked it out already, the Bigger Pockets blog features links to their awesome podcast and many great articles: https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/

The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could start your search here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes