Can Tennents send rent electronically?

2 Replies

Hi all new, here but not to bigger pockets.

I own a 4 unit and looking to own something bigger next.

All my tennets pay on time but have asked if they could do it on thier phone and send it.

This is the way of the future...I tried Zellee but not able to do the whole payment of rent.

Also is there is a Pete Vargus, I am interested in cash buying your house...I saw the post but can't find it now.

New to all this!  Hope I stay!

- Jeff

@Jeff Cunningham, Welcome to BP! You can absolutely collect your rent payments online. You really have the control to setup your business the way you want it! I know landlords who make their tenants pay there rent directly to their banking institutions! I personally would not use Zelle or PayPal, I use a property management platform online called Truerent that has these same capabilities. Just a little more professional then having your tenants cash app you!

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you