Newbie looking for an experienced brrrr lender in the Boston area

1 Reply

Hello all- I'm looking to work with an experienced lender who knows how to do a BRRRR, works with investors, and lives in the Boston area. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance for your help!

@Sham Long

I would be glad to answer any questions that you have on financing using the BRRR strategy.

• On an investment property; A SFR if you have #1-10 mortgaged properties, you can pull out up to 75% of the equity and on 2-4 units is up to 70% equity, for conventional financing.

If you are looking to pay cash, and use delayed financing, here is my suggestion:

If you include on your closing statements (which vary state to state - HUD-1/ALTA statement ) the renovation costs - and have them charged at closing...... This renovation cost now becomes an initial closing cost and can be included with the max that you are able to pull out prior to 6 months.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you