• Rental Property Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
New Investor and Aerospace Engineer in Las Vegas

Enzo Vito
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Jul 19 2019, 12:17

Hey everyone, I'm Enzo. I'm an aerospace engineer working in the Las Vegas, NV area. 

In college I was a freshman resident assistant for 1.5 years. This job taught me essentially all about landlording and working with tenants while having my own rent covered as my stipend. Moving for work around the country has also given me experience on the tenant-side of Craigslist looking for places to stay so I feel that experience would give me insight on selecting tenants on the landlord side. Other than that my real estate investing experience is limited. I do have a small stake sub-5% stake in a commercial property near the Raiders Stadium but it's nothing to call home about.

I'm a new investor and I'm looking for multi-families in town that I can rehab and house hack as I like my full time job. I'm also in the market personally for a 2+ high rise condo where I can rent out the other room to another professional.

One thing that I'm noticing about Las Vegas is that a whole lot of the multi-families are in warzones although these warzones seem to be gentrifying. 

Loading replies...