• Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Beginning stages of Wealth

Jonathan Killam
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Jul 29 2019, 20:32

Hello everyone,

I'm from New Hampshire. I've been researching how to escape this rat race like a mad man for the past six or seven month now. I've consumed countless books on business and investing, and typically find them very disappointing being that the bulk are just a sales pitch for something else. I've been scouring the internet, watching YouTube videos and pod casts. I've even been to a couple seminars. All of this has led me here, and I've been delighted at the wealth of great information I've found so far.

Now, I've come to the realization that the next step is to build a team that will help guide me down my desired path. I'm planning to invest in rental properties (BRRRR), and I will also be building business's which I will sell as turn key.

As of late I have been scheduling interviews with Realtors, Advisors, Attorneys, and CPA's. I have family in construction, so rehabs are covered.

I'm here to make new connections and most importantly expand my knowledge. I only do business with people that I meet face to face, so please keep this in mind if you'd like to work with me. Otherwise any and all advise is very welcome and greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

-Jonathan

Loading replies...