Hey folks, I'm new to BP and looking to make a long-term change in my lifestyle through building a REI portfolio. I'm from east-central Ontario, have been living in Michigan for 5 years, and I found Bigger Pockets through their podcast. I'm a full-time Civil Engineer working for a Municipal Engineering consulting firm. My background is in Geotechnical Engineering - pavement design, road design, foundation design, rock slope hazard mitigation, and slope stability designing.
1. Purchase one multi-family home by January 2020.
2. Own three homes by September 2020.
3. Build net worth to make more time for family, travel, and philanthropic ventures.
I'm interested in expanding my network in the Detroit Metro area and exploring partnerships to offer services and learn and grow! I look forward to connecting with you all and growing together!
Welcome to BP Cara. Those are smart goals. All the best in your investing.
Thanks Michael! Same to you and yours!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you