Francisco Gonzalez
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Hello! N00B from Las Vegas

Francisco Gonzalez
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Jun 7 2012, 05:20

Hello Everyone

My name is Francisco and I'm from Las Vegas. I have been trying to get into the Real estate business since I've moved from NY to Las Vegas (about 6 years) but lack of proper education and nerves has prevented me from starting out all those years ago.

In my search for knowledge on this subject I've discovered this website and I hope to one day be a productive member of this community.

My goals for my future and that of my family is to one day be financially free and be able to say good bye to my 9-5. I hope to be sucessful in Real estate in the next 5 years and be able to take care of my aging parents and in-laws within 10 years.

I am a very visual person and I don't feel confident enough to do something on my own without first seeing it done by someone, so with that in mind I hope to be able to find a mentor that would be willing to teach me the ropes, I don't even care if I put deals together where my mentor would reap the benefits as long as I learn along the way.

Any suggestions where I may be able to find such a mentor to help me get started would be really appreciated, and I do hope to continue to learn more from this community as I have found it to be the most substantial fountain of information on this subject anywhere.

Loading replies...