Votes
John Ballard
  • St Petersburg, Fl
Votes |
New to real estate & BP in St Petersburg, Florida

John Ballard
  • St Petersburg, Fl
Posted Aug 30 2019, 13:04
Good day. My name is John. I am 41, a cyber analyst, a military veteran, and somewhat of an empty nester. Although I bought my first house in 2006, I am new to real estate. I lost the first house when I left the military and the housing bubble burst soon after. After some hard life lessons learned and realizing a great career in not guaranteed forever. I decided I need to move away from a single income mindset to set my daughters up for success. I am currently working with a realtor to purchase a duplex/multiplex using a VA home loan in the St Pete/Tampa area. After starting the BP podcasts, I have learned that the game plan I thought I created is called the BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat). I now have a library of books to help make sure I am learning off others and not recreating the wheel. My reason for joining BP is to gain knowledge on managing my first property, prep for further purchases, learn different techniques for expanding wealth,and help as many people find and meet their goals. Thank you all for this opportunity.

Loading replies...