• Venice, FL
Votes |
A quick update from us

Donnie Martens
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Venice, FL
Posted Sep 1 2019, 17:41

Hey BP family,

It has been a while since my last post! We wanted to send a quick update. While living in Oklahoma we knew that we would eventually move back to the east coast. That time came in December of 2018! We moved in with my mother in law who lives in Matthews, NC for a few months while we searched for a nice place to purchase. We kept our 4/2 1450sq ft home in Owasso, OK as a rental, $1250 per month and we self manage. In March of 2019 we purchased a home in Indian Trail, NC. My wife recently graduated from real estate school and joined the Keller Williams team. She already has two transactions in process! I got a job as a general manager, leading a team of 30 in South End (Charlotte Uptown area). We are super excited to be near family, growing our real estate portfolio, our net worth, and our love for each other! 2019 has been action packed and exciting. We refocusing on our goals. We are committed to achieve them. Sorry for the random ramble but wanted to send a quick update!

Thank you BP for your multiple platforms and continued inspiration to become a better version of myself!

-Donnie

Loading replies...