NASHVILLE - New Agent and Aspiring Investor here!

6 Replies

Hey y'all! This is my first time posting, just want to introduce myself. I'm a new agent at Reliant Realty in Nashville. I am also in the music industry, but I've found a new passion in real estate and I'm so excited to get things going. I'm highly interested in investing and looking to connect with all aspects of the industry here in the city. I'll be looking for my first investment property in the next few months. Hit me up! 

Originally posted by @Adam Roth :

Hey y'all! This is my first time posting, just want to introduce myself. I'm a new agent at Reliant Realty in Nashville. I am also in the music industry, but I've found a new passion in real estate and I'm so excited to get things going. I'm highly interested in investing and looking to connect with all aspects of the industry here in the city. I'll be looking for my first investment property in the next few months. Hit me up! 

Hey Adam! Sounds like you should join REIN and also Music and Money investor's group. They meet monthly and there are a ton of musician investors in that one. Let me know if I can ever be of assistance! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you